All orders are sold on a FIRM SALE basis only.
New Zealand Orders:
These can be made online through our shop, or by phone, fax, email or personal visit to The Skylight Centre in Wellington.
Phone: 0800 299 100 or 04 939 6767 or Fax: 04 939 4759
These can be made online through our shop, by phone, fax or email.
Phone: +64 4 939 6767 or FAX: +64 4 939 4759
2. Direct bank transfer - either online or through your bank
Your reference number will be the order number given to you.
Skylight account: 06 0501 0788 246 26
Name of Bank: The ANZ Bank Branch: Wellington Commercial, 1 Victoria Street, Wellington, New Zealand
BSB number: 06 0501
All transaction fees are to be paid by the customer.
3. By personally phoning or faxing your credit card and postal details to Skylight: Phone: 04 939 6767 or Fax: 04 939 4759. Credit Card details will be immediately destroyed after processing.
4. By posting a cheque for the required amount to Skylight, PO Box 7309, Wellington 6242, New Zealand
5. By visiting Skylight in Newtown, Wellington and paying personally by cheque, cash, eftpos or credit card. (second floor ANZ bank building, 2A Green St., Newtown - entrance corner Green and Riddiford Streets)
Orders will be dispatched on receipt of payment.
Postage and packaging costs will be included with your invoice, and calculated as cost effectively as possible depending on your postal location.(Unless a fast courier has been specifically requested) They will be charged according to the weight of the number of books ordered.
Note for International Customers: Any and all costs of international shipping will be met by the customer, as well as any customs charges that may apply.
If the books listed have not been received within 10 days of payment, please notify Skylight as soon as possible, so every effort can be made to source and complete the order. Please phone (+64) (0) 4 939 6767 or 0800 299 100 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must notify Skylight immediately of any of the following:
1. If an order is incorrect
2. If the books(s) or product(s) are damaged on arrival
3. If the books(s) or product(s) are defective. Please immediately phone or email to discuss arrangements for returning or replacing items, and have the correct invoice/receipt number available. Returns can only be accepted for the above reasons.
You are responsible for ensuring delivery details provided are correct. We will do everything we can to help solve any problems and to ensure your order is delivered smoothly.
We may contact you by email occasionally to advise about a new book list or book event. You may choose to remove yourself from any newsletter by following the Unsubscribe prompt at the bottom of the email. We may also contact you to:
Skylight offices are at 2A Green Street Newtown Wellington on the 2nd floor of the ANZ Building. Take the first door on your right when you enter Green Street.
Thank You. We seek to serve all our customers well and welcome feedback.
Kind Regards from Skylight's Sales and Customer Care Team