Here are some helpful websites.
Why not check them out and see if they might be helpful for you?
(Some are not New Zealand websites, so their contact details will be international ones, like phone numbers.)
Free Children's Phone Lines to phone up so you can talk to someone and get some help and support
- Kidsline - info and telephone counselling for children age 9 to 13 years old
- Whatsup - counselling phone line for children and young people 5 - 18 yrs, available 7 days a week between 1pm to 11pm, staffed by trained counsellors.
- No Bully - info for kids and parents about bullying
If Violence Happens
- Bursting the Bubble (UK) - info and activities for children is there is a lot of anger or violence or abuse in their homes
When someone special has died
- Kids Said - (USA) - a safe place for bereaved chidlren to help each other as they grieve
- Just for Us If you know someone is in prison PILLARS NZ
For children facing their own health or disability challenges
When a Parent has an Illness